DLA Piper publishes March issue of ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’
‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ is the global monthly publication from DLA Piper’s sports, media and entertainment group. The March issue includes:
- Australia: Gambling inquiry announced on the ‘blackest day’ in Australian sport
- Ukraine looks at draft legislation on gambling
- Proposal to revise Japan’s Soccer Betting Lottery Law
- Germany: Federal Court of Justice submits questions to ECJ
- Germany: Schleswig-Holstein repeals Gambling Act
- US: New Jersey gets closer to i-gaming
…and much more.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read DLA Piper’s ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ publication. If not, please register or sign in with your details below. This new resource sits alongside the global team’s new blog, which can also be accessed below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The US Supreme Court has invalidated federal aggregate limits on individual political contributions in the case McCutcheon et al v Federal Election Commission.
Law à la Mode — April 2014: fashion flair transforms wearable technologies; delivering IT services in the retail sector; and more
DLA Piper has released the April 2014 issue of its Law à la Mode publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery