DLA Piper publishes March issue of ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’
‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ is the global monthly publication from DLA Piper’s sports, media and entertainment group. The March issue includes:
- Australia: Gambling inquiry announced on the ‘blackest day’ in Australian sport
- Ukraine looks at draft legislation on gambling
- Proposal to revise Japan’s Soccer Betting Lottery Law
- Germany: Federal Court of Justice submits questions to ECJ
- Germany: Schleswig-Holstein repeals Gambling Act
- US: New Jersey gets closer to i-gaming
…and much more.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read DLA Piper’s ‘Sports, Media and Entertainment Intelligence’ publication. If not, please register or sign in with your details below. This new resource sits alongside the global team’s new blog, which can also be accessed below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Trust Deficit: After the Crash report suggests that trust between business, politics and the media has broken down completely.
This update contains a summary of news and legal developments that have affected the banking and finance industry over the last month.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies