Data & Information E-Alerts: UK FOIA veto overturned; ICO publishes updated subject access code of practice; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- UK FOIA veto overturned
- ICO publishes updated subject access code of practice
- Home care agency warned after vulnerable people’s details left in the street
- ICAEW joins Cyber-security Information Sharing Partnership
- Keeping the UK safe in cyber space
- EU progress on EU data protection reform now irreversible following European Parliament vote
- US NSA: stop mass surveillance now or face consequences, MEPs say
- The European Parliament successfully votes through the Network & Information Security (NIS) Directive
- Article 29 opinions
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Mr Justice Blair has clarified the scope of brokers’ duties in relation to business interruption cover in Eurokey Recycling Ltd v Giles Insurance Brokers.
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 October 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup, which provides a weekly round-up of data issues.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?