Data & Information E-Alerts: Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information
- Kent Police fined £100,000 after interview tapes abandoned at former station
- Health sector data protection audits highlight areas for improvement
- Campaign groups reminded of need to abide by privacy rules during Scottish referendum debate
- Marketing companies punished after hiding identity while making nuisance calls
- House of Commons Culture Media and Sport Committee: Report on Online Safety
- European Commission Speech: the data gold rush
- Greek Presidency: the Data Economy and the massive potential it brings to Europe
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has made waves in Manchester by offering the city’s paralegals turbocharged salaries to switch allegiances.
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all