Data & Information E-Alerts: Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information
- Kent Police fined £100,000 after interview tapes abandoned at former station
- Health sector data protection audits highlight areas for improvement
- Campaign groups reminded of need to abide by privacy rules during Scottish referendum debate
- Marketing companies punished after hiding identity while making nuisance calls
- House of Commons Culture Media and Sport Committee: Report on Online Safety
- European Commission Speech: the data gold rush
- Greek Presidency: the Data Economy and the massive potential it brings to Europe
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the July 2014 issue of its InVest publication.
InSure — July 2014: FCA review into insurance price-comparison websites; Insurance Bill introduced; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has published the July 2014 issue of its InSure publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.