Data & Information E-Alerts: Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- Disclosure and Barring Service error leads to unnecessary disclosure of sensitive information
- Kent Police fined £100,000 after interview tapes abandoned at former station
- Health sector data protection audits highlight areas for improvement
- Campaign groups reminded of need to abide by privacy rules during Scottish referendum debate
- Marketing companies punished after hiding identity while making nuisance calls
- House of Commons Culture Media and Sport Committee: Report on Online Safety
- European Commission Speech: the data gold rush
- Greek Presidency: the Data Economy and the massive potential it brings to Europe
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?