Data & Information E-Alerts: council agrees to improve practices after social service records sent to wrong address; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 17 April 2014 issue of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- Merseyside council agrees to improve practices after social service records sent to the wrong address
- Sensitive social services records lost after being left on family’s doorstep
- New documents adopted by Article 29 Working Party
- Heartbleed bug — don’t panic: ENISA publishes information for users
- European Commission: Green Paper on mobile health (mHealth)
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the July 2014 issue of its InVest publication.
InSure — July 2014: FCA review into insurance price-comparison websites; Insurance Bill introduced; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has published the July 2014 issue of its InSure publication.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.