Data & Information E-Alerts: council agrees to improve practices after social service records sent to wrong address; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 17 April 2014 issue of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- Merseyside council agrees to improve practices after social service records sent to the wrong address
- Sensitive social services records lost after being left on family’s doorstep
- New documents adopted by Article 29 Working Party
- Heartbleed bug — don’t panic: ENISA publishes information for users
- European Commission: Green Paper on mobile health (mHealth)
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?