Data & Information E-Alerts — 3 May 2013
The 3 May 2013 edition of Addleshaw Goddard’s Data & Information E-Alerts publication is available now.
- Internet Sweep Day: 6–11 May 2013
- ICO’s quarterly report on tackling spam texts and nuisance calls
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Bill receives Royal Assent
- ICO ‘shines a light’ on private investigators
- Cyber security organisational standards
- Designation of the smart metering installation code of practice
- Caldicott review: information governance in the health and care system
- The ABI and BIBA publish consumer guide to help customers buying ‘pay how you drive’ insurance
- Enhanced criminal record certificates — R (L) v Chief Constable of Cumbria Constabulary  EWHC 869 (Admin)
- Opinion 04/2013 on the Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Template for Smart Grids and Smart Metering Systems prepared by Expert Group 2 of the Smart Grid Task Force
- Explanatory document on processor binding corporate rules
- EDPS Opinion on the Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council entitled ‘Strengthening law enforcement co-operation in the EU: the European Information Exchange Model (EIXM)’
- Office of the Australian Information Commissioner — guide to information security: ‘reasonable steps’ to protect personal information
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
InCredit — new rules on credit broking fees and financial promotions; FCA webpage on rules for loan-based crowdfunding platforms; CML responds on FPC direction powers
This edition includes new rules on credit broking fees, the Q3 SME lending stats and the European Banking Authority’s thoughts on credit institutions.
InCredit – FCA structural changes; speech by CEO of Competition & Markets Authority; PRA update on implementing BRRD; and more
Addleshaw Goddard’s weekly publication provides information on current retail finance issues, regulatory and legislative developments, market watch and ASA adjudications.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?