Data & Information E-Alerts — 28 March 2014: TPS laws for telemarketers; ICO’s corporate plan; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 28 March 2014 edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- TPS chief warns telemarketers of increased risk of fines as Trading Standards enforces TPS laws for first time
- ICO’s corporate plan targets better data protection results
- Kennedy (appellant) v The Charity Commission (Respondent)  UKSC 20
- Balance of competences review information rights
- Privacy and competitiveness in the age of big data
- US agrees to strengthen Safe Harbor Framework by summer 2014
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 October 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup, which provides a weekly round-up of data issues.
This round-up includes costs and unreasonable refusals to engage in ADR and four recent cases considering the refusal by one party to engage in ADR.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?