Data & Information E-Alerts — 28 March 2014: TPS laws for telemarketers; ICO’s corporate plan; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 28 March 2014 edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- TPS chief warns telemarketers of increased risk of fines as Trading Standards enforces TPS laws for first time
- ICO’s corporate plan targets better data protection results
- Kennedy (appellant) v The Charity Commission (Respondent)  UKSC 20
- Balance of competences review information rights
- Privacy and competitiveness in the age of big data
- US agrees to strengthen Safe Harbor Framework by summer 2014
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
Why register to The Lawyer
More relevant to you
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has made waves in Manchester by offering the city’s paralegals turbocharged salaries to switch allegiances.
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all