Data & Information E-Alerts — 28 March 2013
This issue includes:
- Consultation on compulsory audits of the NHS
- ICO publishes updated guidance on access to information about the deceased
- Government launches information sharing partnership on cyber security
- Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 – Consultation on draft statutory guidance for powers to extend retention of biometric data on national security grounds
- EU Justice Commissioner Viviane Reding and Ronan Dunne of Telefonica stress importance of EU data protection reform
- SPEECH — EU Data Protection rules: Better for business, better for citizens
- SPEECH — The Big Data Revolution
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
The Law Commission is conducting a limited consultation on the first available draft clauses from its proposed Insurance Contracts Bill.
InCredit March 2014 — mortgages: Mortgage Credit Directive text published in OJEU; FCA publishes findings to MCOB survey; and more
The text of the Mortgage Credit Directive (MCD) (2014/17/EU) has been published in the Official Journal of the EU.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.