Data and information E-Alerts: 28 January 2014
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- ICAEW guidance on cyber security
- ICO consults on data protection guidance for the media
- Survey reveals record number of data breaches in Irish companies
- 28 January 2014 — Data Privacy Day
- Data protection reform delayed until after May 2014 elections
- European Commission — the EU data protection reform: helping business thrive in the digital economy
- Network and information security (NIS) across the union: vote
- FTC settles with 12 companies falsely claiming to comply with international safe harbour privacy framework
- Verizon’s 2013 transparency report
- South Korea — measures to prevent a recurrence of personal data breach
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
As well as the minimum wage and tax changes, pensions, special purpose share schemes and company cars are getting a political tweak.
From this autumn employers or GPs will be able to refer anyone expected to be off sick for four weeks or longer to the new ‘Fit for Work’ service. Here’s what HR needs to know.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?