Data & Information E-Alerts — 21 January 2014
Addleshaw Goddard has released the latest edition of its Data & Information E-Alerts.
- New campaign urges people to be ‘cyber streetwise’
- Safari users against Google’s secret tracking
- Nuisance calls
- ICO consultation — new approach to data protection concerns
- Privacy revisited: clearer icons, standards and evaluation of online seals are needed for online trust
- EU data protection reform — ‘long and winding’
- LIBE Draft Report calls for immediate suspension of Safe Harbor Agreement
- Urgent reform of EU data protection framework is essential for a connected continent
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?