Data & Information E-Alerts — 16 May 2014: protecting personal data; CESG cloud security guidance; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 May 2014 issue of its Data & Information E-Alerts publication.
- Protecting personal data in online services: learning from the mistakes of others
- CESG cloud security guidance: risk manangement
- Privacy International/GCHQ
- C-131/12 Google Spain SL, Google Inc v Agenica Espanola de Procecci de Datos, Mario Costeja González
- Irish Data Protection Commissioner’s Annual Report 2013
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network targets apps in second online sweep
- Executive Office of the President — big data: seizing opportunities, preserving values
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.