Corporate Newsletter — June 2013
The June 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is now available.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Directors take note: FCA Decision Notice against non-executive director for failure to recognise and disclose conflicts of interest
- Takeover Code will apply to more companies
- The competition law provisions of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
- ESMA publishes updated Prospectuses Q&As
- Compare the London markets
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
In December, the DC Council unanimously passed a bill that would incrementally increase the minimum wage in the district to $11.50 by 2016.
In the end, 2013 did not disappoint, with resurgence in equity offerings, promising company valuations and greater market liquidity.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
The Russian legal market faces a new era as the government opens the door to greater business transparency, but not everything is open to scrutiny