Corporate Newsletter — June 2013
The June 2013 edition of Hogan Lovells’ Corporate Newsletter is now available.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Hogan Lovells briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- Directors take note: FCA Decision Notice against non-executive director for failure to recognise and disclose conflicts of interest
- Takeover Code will apply to more companies
- The competition law provisions of the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013
- ESMA publishes updated Prospectuses Q&As
- Compare the London markets
News from Hogan Lovells
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Hogan Lovells
The decision of the US Court of Appeals has raised questions about how issuers should present their disclosures on conflict minerals under Exchange Act Rule 13p-1 and Form SD.
An interesting judgment was delivered by the Honourable J Majiki on 19 November 2013 in the Eastern Cape High Court, Port Elizabeth.
Analysis from The Lawyer
As international firms question their future in these small, closely linked markets, local lawyers too are eyeing the business environment with caution
Beyond the headline infrastructure projects, UK construction work is still recovering from the clobbering it took during the slump