Corporate News — January 2014 edition
Addleshaw Goddard has released the January 2014 edition of its Corporate News publication.
- Deregulation Bill 2013–14
- Institutional Investor Forum to be established
- Audit Committee Priorities 2014
- Charges contemplated for late publication of periodic financial reports
- TUPE reforms in force on 31 January 2014
- A new Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- FRC issues report on auditor’s materiality judgments
- EU audit regulation and mandatory rotation takes a step closer
- Biggest accounting rule change in 40 years looms
- Audit quality thematic review: fraud risks
- The Small Companies (Micro-Entities’ Accounts) Regulations 2013
- Guidelines Monitoring Group sixth report
- CMA publishes guidance on approach to new powers
- Employee incentives round-up
- Changes to the Listing Rules to reflect new remuneration regime
- Autumn Statement — corporate aspects
- Event: fraud-busting for NEDs
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 16 October 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup, which provides a weekly round-up of data issues.
This round-up includes costs and unreasonable refusals to engage in ADR and four recent cases considering the refusal by one party to engage in ADR.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?