Corporate News — January 2014 edition
Addleshaw Goddard has released the January 2014 edition of its Corporate News publication.
- Deregulation Bill 2013–14
- Institutional Investor Forum to be established
- Audit Committee Priorities 2014
- Charges contemplated for late publication of periodic financial reports
- TUPE reforms in force on 31 January 2014
- A new Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- FRC issues report on auditor’s materiality judgments
- EU audit regulation and mandatory rotation takes a step closer
- Biggest accounting rule change in 40 years looms
- Audit quality thematic review: fraud risks
- The Small Companies (Micro-Entities’ Accounts) Regulations 2013
- Guidelines Monitoring Group sixth report
- CMA publishes guidance on approach to new powers
- Employee incentives round-up
- Changes to the Listing Rules to reflect new remuneration regime
- Autumn Statement — corporate aspects
- Event: fraud-busting for NEDs
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
InCredit — new rules on credit broking fees and financial promotions; FCA webpage on rules for loan-based crowdfunding platforms; CML responds on FPC direction powers
This edition includes new rules on credit broking fees, the Q3 SME lending stats and the European Banking Authority’s thoughts on credit institutions.
InCredit – FCA structural changes; speech by CEO of Competition & Markets Authority; PRA update on implementing BRRD; and more
Addleshaw Goddard’s weekly publication provides information on current retail finance issues, regulatory and legislative developments, market watch and ASA adjudications.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?