Corporate News: ICSA Registrars Group guidance on articles of association and dividend distributions; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has published the June 2014 edition of Corporate News.
Included in this issue
- ICSA Registrars Group guidance on articles of association and dividend distributions
- Corporate finance news for June 2014
- ACI Audit Committees’ and auditors’ reports
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC) publishes ‘True and Fair’ statement
- Institutional Investor Committee (ISC) guidance on audit tendering
- Strategic Report — publication of FRC final guidance
- Major changes to PPF levy proposed — how will your scheme’s levy be affected?
- Goldtrail Travel Ltd (In Liquidation) v Aydin  EWHC 1587 (Ch)
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Consultations released on implementation of energy efficiency regulation of the private rented sector
The Department for Energy & Climate Change has published the long-awaited consultation on implementing the provisions of the Energy Act 2011.
The Court of Appeal has overturned a High Court judge’s decision to add words to a non-compete restriction, which had originally offered the employer very little protection.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?
The past five years have not been easy for Addleshaw Goddard. The firm’s revenue fell 7 per cent from £173.1m to £161.9m between 2008/09 and 2010/11 and despite finances looking up in 2011/12, when Addleshaws reported a 30 per cent increase in net profit, it has shown no notable compound growth in turnover since 2007/08.