Corporate News: ICSA Registrars Group guidance on articles of association and dividend distributions; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has published the June 2014 edition of Corporate News.
Included in this issue
- ICSA Registrars Group guidance on articles of association and dividend distributions
- Corporate finance news for June 2014
- ACI Audit Committees’ and auditors’ reports
- Financial Reporting Council (FRC) publishes ‘True and Fair’ statement
- Institutional Investor Committee (ISC) guidance on audit tendering
- Strategic Report — publication of FRC final guidance
- Major changes to PPF levy proposed — how will your scheme’s levy be affected?
- Goldtrail Travel Ltd (In Liquidation) v Aydin  EWHC 1587 (Ch)
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Addleshaw Goddard has published this month’s round-up of developments affecting banks, wealth managers, brokers and funds.
Under the new system, eligible employees will have the right to share up to a maximum of 50 weeks’ leave and 37 weeks’ statutory pay with their partner.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?