Corporate Finance News — January 2014
Addleshaw Goddard has released the January 2014 edition of its Corporate Finance News publication.
- Enhancing the effectiveness of the Listing Regime
- Changes to the DTRs in the pipeline
- Changes to the filing of prospectuses
- Q&As on the Prospectus Directive
- A new Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Irrevocable undertakings, letters of intent and ‘offer-related arrangements’
- ESMA: shareholder co-operation and acting in concert
- New directors’ remuneration and narrative reporting regime — Listing Rules changes
- Revised NAPF Corporate Governance Policy and Voting Guidelines 2013
- Institutional investors launch forum promoting shareholder engagement
- EU regulation of audit takes a step closer
- Fines for late filings of accounts
Click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
This month’s roundup of developments affecting banks, wealth managers, brokers and funds.
Delay is a common problem in construction projects and can have costly implications. Before electing to terminate on grounds of contractor delay, there are a number of factors that should be considered.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?