Corporate Finance News — April 2014: FCA’s listing rules; abolition of stamp duty; merger control reforms; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the April edition of its Corporate Finance News publication, which covers the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA’s) new listing rules, the abolition of stamp duty and more.
- FCA to implement new listing rules in May 2014
- Abolition of stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax on AIM
- Lock-up agreements: ABI recommendations
- FCA accused of creating ‘disorderly market’
- Takeover Appeal Board appointments
- UK merger control reforms
- Transparency and Trust: BIS response
- Women on boards: Davies Review Annual Report 2014
- ACI Global Boardroom Insights — the cyber-security challenge
- FRC launches consultation on changes to UK Corporate Governance Code
- ‘Up-to-speed’ training for newer members of corporate finance teams
Click on the link below to read the Addleshaw Goddard briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has made waves in Manchester by offering the city’s paralegals turbocharged salaries to switch allegiances.
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all