Construction and Engineering newsletter — October 2013
The October 2013 issue of Nabarro’s Construction and Engineering newsletter is available now.
- NEC3 suite of contracts — the April 2013 amendments
- Complex Projects Contract 2013 — a complex solution for a complex problem
- Repudiatory breach — a brief summary and case study
- Collateral warranty is held to be a ‘construction contract’
- Disclosure reports — start thinking early
- A change of approach to the recoverability of adjudication costs?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
How might future UK infrastructure investment decisions be influenced by Crossrail?
At 08:45 on 24 July, after eight years of planning, sports at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games kicked off with lawn bowls.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Nabarro senior partner and self-confessed “IT geek” Graham Stedman is heralding a major set of investments in technology ahead of the firm’s move to 125 London Wall this year.
Clients are more willing to bring claims against professional service providers but the risk to defendants is not as dramatic as it might seem