Construction and Engineering newsletter — October 2013
The October 2013 issue of Nabarro’s Construction and Engineering newsletter is available now.
- NEC3 suite of contracts — the April 2013 amendments
- Complex Projects Contract 2013 — a complex solution for a complex problem
- Repudiatory breach — a brief summary and case study
- Collateral warranty is held to be a ‘construction contract’
- Disclosure reports — start thinking early
- A change of approach to the recoverability of adjudication costs?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Nabarro briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Nabarro
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Nabarro
The FCA has published its policy statement on the regulation of crowdfunding. This follows its consultation paper in October last year.
On 25 February, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) published its updated code of practice on conducting privacy impact assessments.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Real estate continues to be the key money spinner for Nabarro, which has always been known for its work in the UK property market, (although) last year results were up across the firm. Google’s ...
A few UK200 firms – such as DWF – have managed to grow in the downturn. A few, such as Berwin Leighton Paisner, have come back stronger than ever after a wobble. Nabarro fits into neither category.