Banking Matters — May 2013
The May 2013 issue of Walker Morris’s Banking Matters publication is available now.
- Cross-undertakings in damages: don’t bank on them
- Ignorance is bliss for lenders
- Essentials for lenders: freezing orders and cross examination on disclosure
- Banking reform progresses through Parliament
- Walker Morris acquires a leading banking litigation team…
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
The CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme is a UK government initiative to reduce CO2 emissions from organisations meeting certain qualification criteria.
The government has announced a series of measures designed to reduce energy bills.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on