All bets are off when it comes to age discrimination?
With the John McCririck age discrimination case hitting the headlines, Wragge & Co experts look at this case alongside other age discrimination developments this year.
- It’s not your age, it’s just your personality
- Different redundancy entitlements based on age
- Failure to hire due to lack of insurance cover was unlawful age discrimination
- Different treatment under Permanent Health Insurance Scheme was direct and indirect age discrimination
- CJEU case finds that age-related pension contributions are potentially lawful
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wragge & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
Dispute resolution in the UAE: what are the options? Part three — enforcing an arbitration award in the UAE
Different regimes apply in the UAE for enforcing international awards and local awards (i.e. awards made within the UAE).
Employers with recognised trade unions are seeing more pressure coming their way in relation, on the one hand, to job security and on the other to improved terms and conditions.