All bets are off when it comes to age discrimination?
With the John McCririck age discrimination case hitting the headlines, Wragge & Co experts look at this case alongside other age discrimination developments this year.
- It’s not your age, it’s just your personality
- Different redundancy entitlements based on age
- Failure to hire due to lack of insurance cover was unlawful age discrimination
- Different treatment under Permanent Health Insurance Scheme was direct and indirect age discrimination
- CJEU case finds that age-related pension contributions are potentially lawful
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wragge & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
Weatherford Global Products Ltd v Hydropath Holdings Ltd and Others concerned the manufacture and supply of the ‘Clearwell Product’.
Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co’s real-estate experts bring you the latest property law issues and provide action points to help you and your organisation.