All bets are off when it comes to age discrimination?
With the John McCririck age discrimination case hitting the headlines, Wragge & Co experts look at this case alongside other age discrimination developments this year.
- It’s not your age, it’s just your personality
- Different redundancy entitlements based on age
- Failure to hire due to lack of insurance cover was unlawful age discrimination
- Different treatment under Permanent Health Insurance Scheme was direct and indirect age discrimination
- CJEU case finds that age-related pension contributions are potentially lawful
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wragge & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wragge & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge & Co
Latest update on the European Commission’s investigation into possible state aid for the Hinkley point nuclear new-build project
The European Commission has decided to investigate alleged state aid by the UK into the nuclear new-build project at Hinkley point in Somerset. How has the UK responded?
John Coldham, design law expert at Wragge & Co, examines the recent reversal by the High Court of Trunki’s High Court registered design success.