All bets are off when it comes to age discrimination?
With the John McCririck age discrimination case hitting the headlines, Wragge & Co experts look at this case alongside other age discrimination developments this year.
- It’s not your age, it’s just your personality
- Different redundancy entitlements based on age
- Failure to hire due to lack of insurance cover was unlawful age discrimination
- Different treatment under Permanent Health Insurance Scheme was direct and indirect age discrimination
- CJEU case finds that age-related pension contributions are potentially lawful
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wragge & Co briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
Obesity is a growing problem in modern society. For the first time, the European Court of Justice is considering issues concerning obesity-based discrimination.
The TCC has considered the principles relating to contract formation in the context of an application by the claimants for summary judgment in respect of their claim for damages to be assessed.