Accountability — July 2014: expert witnesses must disclose all potential conflicts of interest; and more
By Jane Howard
Accountability highlights the legal and industry news affecting accountants and other professionals on a range of liability risk management issues.
- Expert witnesses must disclose all potential conflicts of interest
- Default judgment will not prevent an inconsistent defence being advanced by another defendant
- Draft judgments must remain confidential
- A new test for obtaining relief from sanctions — new guidance issued
- Refusing to mediate? A brave decision…
Click on the link below to read the Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co briefing.
News from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
This was the finding of the High Court following an appeal by the losing party from a master’s decision that relief should be granted.
The courts have said that any employee who receives commission and/or overtime should have that taken into account for their statutory holiday pay.