I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag and me @l2bbecky.
- 020 7970 4641
Legal aid changes could have a serious impact on junior barristers
Anderson Strathern has launched a strategic review after revenues dropped by 4 per cent at the latest year end, following three consecutive years of growth.
The website which shot to fame last month with its ranking of the hottest male barristers in London now contains listings of the most attractive women at the bar.
- Careers: Transformers
- Fenwick Elliot to launch in Dubai following profit rise
- BPP university graduation ups the education ante
- Russells partner agrees to pay damages to JK Rowling over confidentiality breach
- 'Your barrister boyfriend' founders plan female equivalent
- Media firm Russells takes the blame for JK Rowling leak
- 'Hottest' barrister website sparks consternation at the bar
- Net profit takes a tumble at Trowers, down 14 per cent to £14.5m
- Brodies reveals revenue rise of 7.5 per cent to £46m
- Lightsource chief legal officer: Sun in law
- Awards: Ethics and thin
- University of Birmingham director of legal servicies: Uni form
- IP crime unit launched by City of London police
- City associates pay rises, but US firms still lead the way
- More pressure on legal education
- Bakers, Freshfields and Clifford Chance sign up to support law centre volunteer programme
- Plunge in number of contracts shows market is behind the game