I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
BLP and Squires lag, but elsewhere female partner promotion stats look healthy.
Nabarro has promoted three senior associates to its partnership, with the promotions taking effect from 1 May.
Ashurst will receive a grant of £2.4m from Scottish Development International (SDI) for its low cost base in Glasgow, as the development agency steps up its efforts to attract law firms to the city to compete with Belfast’s offering.
- Hot 100 alumni: Mr Bond, aka Simpson Thacher’s Gil Strauss subscription
- The in-house interview: Iceland legal director Duncan Vaughan subscription
- In-housers to share out £1bn bonus pot as salaries soar subscription
- Hot 100 alumni: Charlotte Harris, Kingsley Napley subscription
- Magic circle re-builds the pyramid structure subscription
- Quinn Emanuel's Sue Prevezer QC: driven, dedicated, focused subscription
- Nabarro delays annual pay review to 2014/15 financial year-end subscription
- Olswang CEO elections still months away as firm searches for candidates subscription
- Herbies trainee network good, but not enough subscription
- Hogan Lovells launches global 25-hour citizenship target for all staff subscription
- Recruiting Generation Y subscription
- Stories of the year: June puts emphasis on diversity subscription
- Kemp Little launches dedicated startup service subscription
- Cyprus – Bounceback island subscription
- Arcadia general counsel Geraghty quits after seven years subscription
- Diversity League Table reveals that just one in 200 partners is black subscription
- Paul Hastings picks up White & Case technology and IP head subscription