I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
Allen & Overy (A&O) has persuaded banking and projects partner Bruno Soares to stay at the firm, two months after it was announced he was leaving for US outfit Paul Hastings.
The Government’s ability to have the final say on Freedom of Information (FoI) requests has been “circumscribed, arguably almost to the point of annihilation” in the wake of the ‘black spider letters’ case.
Genomics England relies on its GC to build the support systems so it can revolutionise patient care
- At last, the gender balance at the top of UK law firms begins to shift subscription
- Nabarro continues trend of reduced promotions with three new partners subscription
- Ashurst set to receive £2.4m grant for Glasgow as development agency targets law firms subscription
- Hot 100 alumni: Mr Bond, aka Simpson Thacher’s Gil Strauss subscription
- The in-house interview: Iceland legal director Duncan Vaughan subscription
- In-housers to share out £1bn bonus pot as salaries soar subscription
- Hot 100 alumni: Charlotte Harris, Kingsley Napley subscription
- Magic circle re-builds the pyramid structure subscription
- Quinn Emanuel's Sue Prevezer QC: driven, dedicated, focused subscription
- Nabarro delays annual pay review to 2014/15 financial year-end subscription
- Olswang CEO elections still months away as firm searches for candidates subscription
- Herbies trainee network good, but not enough subscription
- Hogan Lovells launches global 25-hour citizenship target for all staff subscription
- Recruiting Generation Y subscription
- Stories of the year: June puts emphasis on diversity subscription
- Kemp Little launches dedicated startup service subscription
- Cyprus – Bounceback island subscription