I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
My career story: "I nearly left law altogether" subscription
Talk Talk legal director Nadia Hoosen nearly left the profession entirely at 5 PQE but her move in-house reinvigorated her appetite for law.
Special report: CIS – power change subscription
With a traditionally strong energy market hit by political instability, CIS nations are diversifying into green energy. Will law firms do the same?
My career story: I went from being a litigation trainee at a small Scottish firm to head of Islamic finance at the world’s biggest firm subscription
Dentons’ Qasim Aslam tells The Lawyer about how he climbed the career ladder.
- Burness Paull appointed lead adviser to Ecotricity in Scotland subscription
- TransferWise hires Mind Candy GC as first-ever legal chief subscription
- My career story: "I left law to be a banker... then came back"
- Hot 100 alumni: Stephen Parkinson subscription
- VimpelCom launches first global panel review under new GC subscription
- Ten rules for partners dealing with GCs, according to BT and HSBC subscription
- Michelmores posts revenue up 62 per cent in four years subscription
- In-house interview: Sarah Binder, PlusNet
- Cash: saviour of the universe
- Lord Woolf and former National Grid GC among lawyers on Queen's Birthday Honours list subscription
- A&O claws back Latin America launch partner from Paul Hastings subscription
- Black spider letters: Government’s last word ‘annihilated’ subscription
- In-house interview: Nick Maltby, Genomics England
- At last, the gender balance at the top of UK law firms begins to shift subscription
- Nabarro continues trend of reduced promotions with three new partners subscription
- Ashurst set to receive £2.4m grant for Glasgow as development agency targets law firms subscription
- Hot 100 alumni: Mr Bond, aka Simpson Thacher’s Gil Strauss subscription