I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
Stories of the year: June puts emphasis on diversity subscription
Sir Nigel Knowles’ claim that the legal market would soon be unrecognisable was the most read article by readers in June. Other highlights included a discussion around stress, magic circle salaries and US mergers.
Kemp Little launches dedicated startup service subscription
Technology boutique Kemp Little has launched a service dedicated to advising startup businesses.
Special report: Cyprus – Bounceback island subscription
Cyprus is still in recession, but it looks as though Russia’s favourite island will revive more quickly than was thought likely.
- Arcadia general counsel Geraghty quits after seven years subscription
- Diversity League Table reveals that just one in 200 partners is black subscription
- Paul Hastings picks up White & Case technology and IP head subscription
- In-house: Weight Watchers GC Alastair Gammell subscription
- Slaughters and Linklaters partners lead the pack on LGBT support subscription
- Top 100 LGBT business leaders features 15 lawyers subscription
- In-house interview: BFI general counsel Richard Brousson subscription
- American trainee-frenzy sweeps City subscription
- Special report: Norway - After the oil subscription
- Trainees: to have and to hold subscription
- Foot Anstey breaks through £25m barrier with 72 per cent growth in eight years subscription
- Midnight training contract deadline looms as intake numbers shrink subscription
- PEP rises 52 per cent at Hamlins as revenue shoots up by a quarter subscription
- Moore Blatch’s PEP drops by 61 per cent as firm focuses on investment subscription
- Retention rates: Winning the war of attrition subscription
- Special report: UAE – Hotspots subscription
- Leeds resurgence equals rich pickings for some subscription