I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag and me @l2bbecky.
- 020 7970 4641
Foot Anstey is set to launch a training academy, which will enable candidates to qualify as lawyers while working at the firm.
For Julian Homerstone, being an in-house lawyer at Virgin Atlantic is like no other GC role with the inspiring and highly demanding Sir Richard Branson at the helm
West End firm Davenport Lyons is looking to trim its trainee intake, following a “peak” of recruiting eight trainees annually.
- Training: Children of the crunch
- Virgin Group launches panel audit
- Co-op still has the power to chill
- The in-house interview: Blue-sky thinker
- Return of the Phantom Menace review
- Ashfords to admit non-lawyers to partnership as it moves beyond law