I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
The date for would-be lawyers to submit their training contract applications is imminent, with most applicants facing a deadline of midnight tomorrow.
Profit per equity partner (PEP) at West End firm Hamlins has risen by 52 per cent, from £367,000 to £560,000.
Average profit at Southampton-headquartered Moore Blatch fell sharply in 2013/14, from £344,000 in 2012/13 to £133,000.
- Retention rates: Winning the war of attrition
- Special report: UAE – Hotspots
- Leeds resurgence equals rich pickings for some
- The Lawyer Briefings Live: Latin America – The new, new world
- Osborne Clarke sees tech and telecoms heads quit for Fieldfisher and Reed Smith
- The cruel bar training conundrum
- Brookfield Rose legal chief: Budding prospect
- Students should not have to fill the justice gap
- Pressure points
- Drive time at Simmons
- Simmons ramps up its ambition for the ambitious
- Barclays teams up with diversity networks to launch summer scheme
- Saudi Arabia: Keys to the kingdom
- Novel gazing and a nice Chianti
- The Guardian legal chief: Keeping guard
- Lawyers set to out-party City rivals
- Assessing apprenticeships