I am the reporter for The Lawyer's student magazine and website Lawyer2B and Lawyer2B.com. I am interested in hearing news or receiving comment on legal education providers and higher education as well as news from student law societies and university unions. I also cover developments in graduate recruitment and trainees at firms, and pupillages and all forms of training at chambers. I am constantly on the lookout for profiles and mini-interviews of students, pupils, trainees and NQs with interesting stories to share. Follow Lawyer2B @lawyer2bmag.
- 020 7970 4641
Training contract and vac scheme applicants are facing epically testing times at Withers and Charles Russell. The two firms, charitably determined to break the monotony of mind-numbingly uniform application forms, are posing more unusual questions.
Guardian legal chief Gill Phillips balances protecting the newspaper from legal action across the globe with finding ways to get stories such as WikiLeaks out to the public
London’s lawyers will be among the professionals nursing the sorest heads today, after research from Addison Lee showed that the legal industry was predicted to out-party most of the capital’s workforce.
- Assessing apprenticeships
- Foot Anstey launches training academy for graduates
- Virgin Atlantic GC: Cabin pressure
- Davenport Lyons trims its trainee cohort
- Training: Children of the crunch
- Virgin Group launches panel audit
- Co-op still has the power to chill
- National Air Traffic Services AGC: Blue-sky thinker
- Return of the Phantom Menace review
- Ashfords to admit non-lawyers to partnership as it moves beyond law