- 020 7970 4557
Latest revenue figures for the top 30 global law firms in the capital reveal a remarkable reversal of fortune, says Andrew Pugh
BBC Scotland has trebled its roster of legal advisers after finalising its panel review last week.
Barclays kicked off its legal panel review last week, inviting firms to vie for places on what is expected to be a radically reduced list of preferred advisers.
- PE teacher: Claire Wilkinson, MVision
- Skadden wins injunction for TNK-BP shareholders
- Latham promotes one City lawyer in latest round
- Baker Hostetler takes 17-strong Howrey team in DC and LA
- White & Case turns to Linklaters for City energy partner
- Camerons plumps for Tyler as senior partner race concludes
- 3 celebrates Ofcom mobile ruling but big three likely to appeal