I have been editor of The Lawyer since 2000 and in that time have launched numerous products, such as our student title Lawyer 2B, the Hot 100, the Workplace and Diversity Awards (now The Lawyer Management Awards) and the UK200, our annual investigation into law firm finances, as well as leading the transition from a pure print title to a digitally focused product. My interests within the legal sector span from global law firm strategy to diversity and social mobility, and I also have long experience writing about corporate and finance transactions and issues facing in-house lawyers. I speak French and Welsh and I tweet as @thelawyercatrin.
- 020 7970 4637
Let us praise legal services.
A few weeks ago I asked why Leeds seemed to have fallen off the pace compared to other regional cities’ legal offerings.
This week we publish the second edition of The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150, the most comprehensive study of the legal market in the region
- Culture vs risk: How to run a law firm in challenging times
- Change: the great balancing act
- Can the collaboration trend work in favour of the mid-size firm?
- Out-of-London is the new London
- Dentons, The American Lawyer row, and why PEP is not "meaningless" download
- Beware the acquisitive accountant
- We need to talk about mental health
- Client partners are a special breed
- QBE splits advisers into two in new-look roster
- Kirkland & Ellis raids Weil for banking star Stephen Lucas
- The power of working in concert
- There’s growth, but it ain’t organic
- We’ve seen the measure of excellence
- EY hires ex-BLP finance head Kellett to launch UK financial services legal team
- Hiring is the key to capital gains
- HFW becomes first UK firm to relocate leader to Asia as senior partner moves to Singapore
- Weil Gotshal hires restructuring guru Andrew Wilkinson from Goldman