I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
On 14 September the first-ever UK 200 real estate report will be published, a groundbreaking research project that forms the first part of this year’s new UK 200 series.
Gibson Dunn's Geffen: US firms at point of no return subscription
Former Ashurst head Charlie Geffen oozes confidence about the prospects for building his City corporate finance team.
CMS’s UK arm has saved around €100m (£72m) partly as a result of its move last month to new state-of-the-art headquarters at Cannon Place along with its business services deal with outsourced service provider Integreon.
- Mills & Reeve’s Clarke reveals Norfolk as home of the trailblazer subscription
- Best ever? You be the judge subscription
- Debt levels in UK market top £7bn as firms return to growth mode subscription
- DWF falls short of £200m turnover target with 1 per cent growth subscription
- Working at home today? Why not? subscription
- School’s out, but not for trailblazers
- MacEwen: “abandon the partnership model” subscription
- Wragges won’t turn away now that it is on America’s doorstep subscription
- Editor's note: Pricing matters. Here's why. subscription
- Pricing matters. Here's why. subscription
- Cost is only part of firms’ property challenge subscription
- Osborne Clarke's Berg calls for firms to be “much more collaborative” subscription
- Buzzing Belfast centre stage at Business Leadership Summit subscription
- Belfast boom blazing trail for new legal market careers subscription
- Business Leadership report: in-house lawyers failing to capitalise on New Law subscription
- In-housers at home in the comfort zone subscription
- Shortlist for awards set to be unveiled on Monday subscription