I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
The big squeeze on office costs subscription
Are you reading this while snugly ensconced in your warehouse-sized corner office? Does that make you a dinosaur? Yep, probably.
Richard Susskind revealed his view of the future at the Global Law Summit this week. For many, it’s not pretty
Richard Susskind revealed his view of the future at the Global Law Summit this week. For many, it’s not pretty.
- Boris Johnson: Lawyers are amazing. Here’s why subscription
- Addressing law’s need for change subscription
- Punt Peerpoints the way subscription
- The Global Law Summit: Celebrate what’s great about UK law subscription
- Booming flex market means more career options subscription
- Lawyers On Demand data highlights surging flexible legal resourcing market subscription
- Majority of London's largest firms looking to reduce property costs subscription
- Ride the wave of change, don’t resist it subscription
- Fladgate hires three Locke Lord partners in largest-ever lateral move subscription
- Milbank becomes latest international firm to open Seoul office subscription
- A&O kicks off Peerpoint overseas expansion with Hong Kong launch subscription
- Hot 100 reveals management excellence subscription
- LLP accounts show health of the UK’s legal market subscription
- Law firm management – the highlights subscription
- Baker & McKenzie launches client-focused ‘investigations academy’ subscription
- Exclusive: DLA Piper is number one in Global Litigation Top 50 2014 subscription
- The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50: Executive Summary – The day of the regulator downloadsubscription