I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Top in-housers prepare for The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit as average spend tops £4.7m subscription
Nearly 100 top GCs will fly to Lisbon next week (13-15 May) for The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit (GCSS).
The trend for US firms to bring in some of UK firm’s top legal talent is continuing with the news that Kirkland & Ellis has hired the head of Linklaters’ UK competition practice Paula Riedel.
Covent Garden-based Fladgate has begun the 2014/15 financial reporting season by posting a provisional 14 per cent rise in turnover, with total revenue hitting a record £37m.
- Latham's Sadanandan: London is a bright spot for us subscription
- Learn from Gibson Dunn: get your crisis control plan in place subscription
- Legal stars shape content of new event subscription
- Tony Angel: “The legal profession is about to go through a quite phenomenal change” subscription
- Onwards and upwards for DLA Piper? subscription
- The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards call for entry subscription
- Allen & Overy invests seed corn funding into "experimental" technology group i2 subscription
- DWF reveals record levels of client tender wins as bid manager role grows subscription
- Business Leadership Summit and Awards launches subscription
- The Lawyer launches the Business Leadership Awards and Summit subscription
- Axiom's West on traditional firms: "There's an expectations mis-match" subscription
- Axiom breaks cover on financials subscription
- Axiom breaks cover on financials with £30m UK revenue for 2014 subscription
- DWF tears up UK-only strategy with Dubai office launch subscription
- DLA Piper now calls the profits tune subscription
- The big squeeze on office costs subscription
- Global Law Summit: Susskind & Co on the future of the law subscription