I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Cost is only part of firms’ property challenge subscription
There could hardly be a more appropriate symbol of London’s current sky-high property prices than the tale of Boodle Hatfield.
Osborne Clarke managing partner Ray Berg has issued a call for firms to work more closely together and be ”much more collaborative” to deal with the pressures created by clients with more buying power.
Among the wealth of content at this September’s Business Leadership Summit currently filed under the heading “don’t miss”, few will be more pertinent to many people than the session on new career paths in the legal market.
- Belfast boom blazing trail for new legal market careers subscription
- Business Leadership report: in-house lawyers failing to capitalise on New Law subscription
- In-housers at home in the comfort zone subscription
- Shortlist for awards set to be unveiled on Monday subscription
- Taxis are coming to a summit near you – the Business Leadership Summit
- Specialist taxis show way to the Business Leadership Summit subscription
- Pearson’s Tellmann on why firms must change to survive subscription
- Nomura and Ipsos MORI CEOs top the speaker bill at The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit subscription
- The many ways to make a global elite
- Top in-housers prepare for The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit as average spend tops £4.7m subscription
- Linklaters’ UK competition head Riedel joins Kirkland & Ellis subscription
- Fladgate kicks off results season with 14 per cent revenue rise to record £37m subscription
- Latham's Sadanandan: London is a bright spot for us subscription
- Learn from Gibson Dunn: get your crisis control plan in place subscription
- Legal stars shape content of new event subscription
- Tony Angel: “The legal profession is about to go through a quite phenomenal change” subscription
- Onwards and upwards for DLA Piper? subscription