I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Now that May is here the deadline for entering this year’s The Lawyer Business Leadership awards is rapidly approaching. Don’t miss out on your chance for the recognition your firm, business services teams or stellar individuals deserve.
Nomura and Ipsos MORI CEOs top the speaker bill at The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit subscription
The chief executives of investment bank Nomura International and polling company Ipsos MORI are among the star speakers at The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit (GCSS) in Lisbon later this week.
Today’s cover story plotting the international office growth of Allen & Overy (A&O), Clifford Chance, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters reveals some startling statistics.
- Top in-housers prepare for The Lawyer General Counsel Strategy Summit as average spend tops £4.7m subscription
- Linklaters’ UK competition head Riedel joins Kirkland & Ellis subscription
- Fladgate kicks off results season with 14 per cent revenue rise to record £37m subscription
- Latham's Sadanandan: London is a bright spot for us subscription
- Learn from Gibson Dunn: get your crisis control plan in place subscription
- Legal stars shape content of new event subscription
- Tony Angel: “The legal profession is about to go through a quite phenomenal change” subscription
- Onwards and upwards for DLA Piper? subscription
- The Lawyer Business Leadership Awards call for entry subscription
- Allen & Overy invests seed corn funding into "experimental" technology group i2 subscription
- DWF reveals record levels of client tender wins as bid manager role grows subscription
- Business Leadership Summit and Awards launches subscription
- The Lawyer launches the Business Leadership Awards and Summit subscription
- Axiom's West on traditional firms: "There's an expectations mis-match" subscription
- Axiom breaks cover on financials subscription
- Axiom breaks cover on financials with £30m UK revenue for 2014 subscription
- DWF tears up UK-only strategy with Dubai office launch subscription