I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Reed Smith has posted a 6 per cent increase in turnover for the 2013 financial year, with total revenue rising from $1.013bn to $1.075bn.
The London office of Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan has posted a significant fall in revenue for the 2013 financial year, with total turnover dropping by almost a third from £27.5m to £19.8m.
Debevoise & Plimpton has posted a 2 per cent rise in total revenue for the 2013 financial year, with turnover growing from $675.43m to $688.2m.
- Pillsbury launches English law asset finance team with five-lawyer hire from DLA Piper
- Patton Boggs and Squire Sanders: a fine romance?
- Akin Gump revenue up 7 per cent as PEP grows by a fifth
- It’s a battle out there
- Squire Sanders in merger talks with Patton Boggs
- Fladgate raises £1m in HMRC capital call
- Paul Hastings hits $941m as key financials rise
- HMRC green lights cash calls but slams door on firms cutting debts
- Reality bites at Bingham as credit crunch poster child's revenue falls by $110m
- BT rejigs internal legal team with hire of Sky competition specialist Breckenridge
- More than half of merger discussions end in failure, S&W research finds
- Banks under pressure as demand for HMRC loans soars
- Freshfields trio launch arbitration boutique to challenge magic circle
- Baker Botts launches hiring spree to staff flexi-resource scheme
- Dickson Minto grows banking practice with son of star partner Barron
- NIC changes: further guidance required
- White & Case revenue up 4% to $1.4bn for 2013 as PEP nears $2m