4 Stone Buildings chooses IRIS Legal Hosted Solution
11 April 2013
19 March 2013
1 July 2013
11 November 2013
7 May 2013
23 January 2014
IRIS Legal is celebrating after securing a key competitive win with 4 Stone Buildings. The agreement will see the Chambers migrate its IRIS Meridian Law Connected chambers management solution into the IRIS Legal fully managed hosted environment. The deal also includes full communication and hardware support.
4 Stone Buildings is a long-standing contented user of IRIS Meridian Law Connected who recognises the importance, in today’s competitive legal market, of the functionality afforded by hosted technology in helping to improve efficiency and productivity and deliver the very best level of service to clients. The move to the IRIS Legal hosted platform will ensure business continuity across all their core systems as well as providing reliability, consistency and complete peace of mind.
David Goddard, Senior Clerk at 4 Stone Buildings, said:
“We have a strong relationship with IRIS Legal through our use of IRIS Meridian Law Connected however in considering the future plans for our IT infrastructure we conducted extensive due diligence across the market to ensure we found the best partner. During the process, we were particularly impressed by IRIS Legal. We were reassured by the strength and stability of their business, their extensive knowledge and expertise, their responsiveness to questions and their ability to assess our growth and development needs. We are delighted that our entire IT management will now be streamlined through one high quality provider. With a fully managed IT service everything is taken care of for us, which is a great relief and leaves us to focus on the business of running our Chambers.”
Jitendra Valera (JV), Chief Marketing Officer at IRIS Legal, said:
“Investing in the right legal technology and the right technology partner to deliver it can greatly improve efficiencies, lower costs and improve client experience for chambers. 4 Stone Buildings is an ambitious, forward-thinking set that has a taken a longer-term, strategic approach to its technology investment, recognising that the benefits of a hosted solution delivered by an award-winning provider will give a significant competitive advantage and we look forward to working with them to help them achieve that.”
4 Stone Buildings is the latest set of barristers’ chambers to adopt IRIS Meridian Law Hosted following major successful deals with St Philips Chambers and No 5 Chambers.
About IRIS Legal
· IRIS Legal is the largest provider of software and services to partnerships in the UK & Ireland. We are a trusted supplier of legal technology to around 5,500 law firms, barristers’ chambers and coroners’ offices. More than 154,000 legal services staff use our products every day.
· We have more than 30 years of experience and have around 300 specialist staff located in three ‘centres of excellence’ in Cheshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. We also have offices in London, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
· Our aim is to help our customers, from sole practitioners to large regional firms, improve overall partnership performance, specifically cash flow and profitability, by providing modern and easy to use tools to improve efficiency through better workflow, improved use of data and enhanced client service through an integrated approach to practice management.
· Our software portfolio includes practice and case management (including workflow); electronic forms; customer relationship management (CRM); business intelligence, skills and resource management; document imaging; HR & payroll and mobile solutions all underpinned by superior managed and hosted service offerings.
· IRIS Legal celebrated success at The Lawyer Awards 2012 by winning Best Technology Project for its delivery of hosted IRIS Meridian Law Connected to No5 Chambers.
· See www.irislegal.co.uk
For further information, interviews and photography contact:
Peter Davies or Rachael Richards at RMS PR
firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com 0161 927 3131