I've been associate editor of The Lawyer since May 2014, having joined the publication as City editor in 2007 before becoming news editor in 2008. I have an interest in the whole legal sector, from in-house and the bar to City firms and ABS, but particular areas of focus have included private equity, pensions, diversity and Scotland. As associate editor I am taking a more active role in research, looking in-depth at firms’ financials as well as particular countries and regions, such as India and West Africa.
- 07983 624197
Australia’s Minter Ellison has bolstered its tax practice with the addition of three partners from rival firm Maddocks.
Allen & Overy (A&O), Norton Rose Fulbright, Pinsent Masons and Shepherd & Wedderburn have advised on the financing of a controversial road that will bypass the city of Aberdeen.
Withers has entered the Australian private client market with the launch of a strategic alliance in Melbourne and Sydney, just months after it opened in San Francisco.
- HSF’s Asia losses continue as Tokyo M&A chief joins MoFo subscription
- China’s Zhong Lun joins employment alliance L&E Global subscription
- KWM names Hong Kong management duo as Fuller relinquishes control subscription
- Stephenson Harwood seals alliance with ex-Guangzhou team subscription
- Australia’s HWL Ebsworth announces further expansion with Adelaide deal subscription
- Australia’s HWL Ebsworth expands national footprint with two Northern Territory offices subscription
- King & Wood Mallesons names new Aussie M&A head as incumbent moves to City subscription
- China-based IP boutique Schmitt & Orlov expands ASEAN footprint subscription
- Stephenson Harwood taps Clyde & Co for China energy hire subscription
- India’s TMT Law Practice takes over Chennai IP firm APR Associates subscription
- China's Han Kun enters Hong Kong market with local alliance subscription
- Aberdeen's Aberdein Considine takes on Stirling market with local merger subscription
- Norton Rose Fulbright energy head homes in on APAC with Sydney move subscription
- Blackstone silk rebuffed in bid to fight Singapore JR battle subscription
- UK lawyer Lucy Wayne reopens Myanmar firm after 12-year hiatus subscription
- Affiliate of Malaysia’s Zicolaw to use Singapore IPO to fund ASEAN expansion subscription
- Baker & McKenzie turns to Corrs for Aussie corporate hire subscription