- 020 7970 4529
King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin is to shut down its Berlin operations, as two of its three partners exit to launch their own boutique.
Field Fisher Waterhouse has further bulked up its finance group with the hire of Simmons & Simmons partner Philip Abbott.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius has hired partner Tom Cartwright from Taylor Wessing to launch its dedicated private equity practice in London.
- Premier Foods brings in longstanding adviser Slaughters on £1.1bn refinancing plan
- Bourtzalas becomes second partner to quit Ashurst’s Brussels office in a month
- Slaughters shakes up management with practice stream overhaul
- Stephenson Harwood axes 27 secretarial jobs as consultation closes
- Clifford Chance wins Carlyle role following departure of client partner Ihenacho
- Slaughters widens its lead in stock market client rankings
- Acquisition finance debt: Day of the non-banks
- Links, CC and Slaughter and May take spots on Green Investment Bank’s inaugural panel
- Santander shakes up corporate and commercial panel
- Linklaters, Osborne Clarke lead on £3.5bn Carphone Warehouse & Dixons merger
- DLA Piper, Fenwick & West and William Fry lead on Candy Crush IPO
- Weil and Fenwick & West advise Facebook on $19bn WhatsApp acquisition
- Ashurst’s Glasgow base to become its fourth largest office by August
- Sackers pledges reinvention as Pittaway begins fourth term at the helm
- Speechly Bircham and Charles Russell in merger talks to create £126m firm
- SJB and the problem with private equity
- Norton Rose Fulbright moves into Brazil with Rio launch