- 020 7970 4529
Vedder Price wins key role on launch of the UK’s first regulated bitcoin trading platform subscription
US firm Vedder Price’s London office has advised on the launch of Digital Securities Exchange (DSX) - the first company in the UK to bring bitcoin trading into a secure regulated environment.
Goodwin Procter and Mayer Brown have advised on the sale of the City’s Tower Place to Chinese insurance giant Ping An.
From management buy-out to becoming a listed company: legal head Louise Stonier has seen Pets at Home through some big changes.
- Slater & Gordon in talks to acquire Quindell operating division subscription
- Female GCs "ahead of the game" in buying legal services subscription
- Why is Fried Frank calling time on its Asia strategy? subscription
- Freshfields continues its IPO frenzy with John Laing mandate subscription
- Clifford Chance and Freshfields advise as John Laing Group prepares for IPO subscription
- Fried Frank to shut Hong Kong and Shanghai offices in international downsize subscription
- Osborne Clarke hires Taylor Wessing private client partner Goodman in practice re-launch subscription
- Special report: Insolvency – The spillover effect subscription
- City Link administration gifts roles to quartet of firms subscription
- DLA Piper ups number of Aim clients with Camden Market deal subscription
- DLA Piper and Hogan Lovells lead as Camden Markets floats on Aim subscription
- Stories of the year: big moves keep coming into December subscription
- Hamburg Bird & Bird lawyer under fire for alleged involvement in €137m embezzlement charge subscription
- Stories of the year: private equity moves continue in August subscription
- White & Case pockets first mandate from HM Treasury subscription
- The relationships behind Freshfields' IPO success in 2014 subscription
- White & Case wins first-time mandate from HM Treasury to advise on UK tax changes subscription