- 020 7970 4529
Stephenson Harwood has chosen to outsource a chunk of its document production capacity to third-party provider Intelligent Office UK.
Asset management and funds boutique MJ Hudson has launched in Hong Kong, creating the firm’s third office alongside London and Jersey.
Ropes & Gray’s hire of Travers Smith private equity star Phil Sanderson is quite a coup for the US firm.
- UK firms' PE offerings “increasingly vulnerable”: Ropes chief on his firm’s raid on Travers Smith
- Raft of North American giants advise as Burger King takes $11.4bn bite into Tim Hortons
- Weil high yield star Strauss returns to Simpson Thacher as equity partner
- Addleshaws and Burges Salmon win spots on Welsh Water’s new panel
- Ashurst raids O’Melveny & Myers and White & Case to bolster Asia practice
- Slaughters appoints second diversity chief as it pilots flexi-working scheme
- Skadden, Baker Botts and two very different types of energy deals
- Withers launches in San Francisco with lateral hire duo
- Skadden and Jones Day lead on Monster's £1.3bn deal with Coca-Cola
- Charles Russell and Speechly Bircham kickstart search for new City HQ
- Muckle and Walker Morris among six appointed to first Sustainable Development Capital panel
- Withers advises on launch of new tech industry body Innovate Finance
- Ashurst to axe up to 17 support staff in outsourcing drive
- Allen & Overy wins spot among US firms on Walgreen’s £5.6bn buyout of Boots
- Reed Smith and Lindahl among firms advising on Meda’s £1.8bn acquisition of Rottapharm
- Cooley closes in on 1 October London launch with 50-lawyer office pencilled in
- A busy summer in the City for DLA Piper subscription