- 020 7970 4529
Herbert Smith Freehills has shaken up its corporate leadership, appointing Melbourne-based Mike Ferraro as sole global corporate head.
Linklaters, Simpson Thacher, King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin and Dickson Minto landed roles on the acquisition of a majority stake in House of Fraser by Chinese conglomerate Sanpower.
King & Wood Mallesons SJ Berwin (KWMSJB) has been appointed by SuperGroup, the corporate group behind the Superdry brand, to handle its continental European real estate matters, as part of a wider review of the fashion group’s external advisers.
- A&O, Latham and Walkers advise on Saudi Electricity Company’s $2.5bn international sukuk
- Ropes, Latham and A&O engaged on another giant telecoms deal subscription
- Pensions: The nest-eggheads
- FFW announces reduced promo round as two partners exit
- Charles Russell and Speechly extend merger talks as brand unveiled
- Freshfields hires former Cleary US capital markets partner Qureshi
- A&O, Ropes and Latham advise on Altice’s €17bn acquisition of SFR
- Freshfields' Rawding to replace Partasides as City arbitration chief
- Allen & Overy and Covington are feline good as IPO activity picks up subscription
- Covington & Burling advises life sciences company Horizon on AIM IPO
- Morgan Lewis hires 2Birds partner to double City headcount in 18 months
- Stephenson Harwood launches City private wealth practice
- FFW boss: ‘Look at us in six months’ time’
- Slaughters prepares for FCA battle over insurance probe leaks
- FFW managing partner Chissick: Back to the future
- TLT and Pannone Corporate among firms appointed to inaugural Boohoo.com panel
- DLA Piper and DWF building bridges subscription