"I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Asia Pacific, including international firms' practices there, key developments of the region's leading independent firms and in-house departments based in Asia. As a native Mandarin-speaking journalist who grew up in China, I have a particular interest in, and strong connections with, the Greater China markets, but am also fascinated by the fast-evolving and highly-dynamic region as a whole. I also have sound knowledge of Australia, where I received my bachelor's degree in media and later worked as a legal journalist. I joined The Lawyer in September 2011, after spending over five years at a well-known Asia-focused legal publication, with three of these years as China editor. I tweet as @TheLawyerAsia."
- 020 7970 4756
Asia Pacific 150: The rise of Asia’s indies subscription
Yesterday saw the publication of The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150, the annual ranking of the largest law firms by lawyer numbers across Asia Pacific
Davis Polk & Wardwell is among one of the fastest growing international firms in Asia, growing lawyer headcount by nearly 29 per cent between 2012 and 2013, according to The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 2014.
The growth of international firms in Asia Pacific stalled in 2013, while the top 100 independent firms in the region by 12 per cent, research for The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 2014 revealed.
- Asia Pacific 150 2014: Year of the indie subscription
- Asia Pac 150: Headcount at Eversheds falls by 23.5 per cent
- Australia: medium pace subscription
- China: Metamorphosis subscription
- Hong Kong: new influences subscription
- Singapore: a regional future subscription
- South Korea: Defence force subscription
- South-East Asia: flavour of the month subscription
- Bird & Bird joins Indonesia race with double allies
- Will Linklaters be the first magic circle firm to strike a China deal? subscription
- Wong Partnership becomes the latest to venture into Myanmar
- DLA Piper Hong Kong exits continue as corporate partner joins Jun He
- Allen & Overy Aussie head to leave the firm subscription
- Clifford Chance advises on China Mobile’s acquisition of Thai telecoms carrier
- Herbert Smith Freehills names new China chief
- Allen & Overy Aussie head to leave the firm
- The Chinese legal market: answers to the key questions subscription