I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
European moves: 28 May 2015 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
Challenger bank Hampshire Trust Bank has hired Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) director of legal Ann Doan as its first director of legal and compliance.
Culture, challenge and change subscription
Cultural change in the legal market is often slow - but usually critical.
- The Lawyer GC Strategy Summit: GCs need to realise their power subscription
- Reed Smith celebrates 10 years in Germany with Frankfurt launch subscription
- Bird & Bird announces plans to open patent-focused Luxembourg office subscription
- Walkers in strategic U-turn as it relaunches fiduciary business subscription
- Dentons posts UKMEA PEP rise of 23 per cent to £502,000 subscription
- Pan-Baltic firms Lawin and Raidla Lejins split to form new alliances subscription
- Staying afloat: Russian law firms and the EU sanctions
- African Development Bank backs new pan-continent business lawyers association subscription
- European moves: 14 May 2015 subscription
- Dentons hit with €60,000 damages in French employment case subscription
- A&L Goodbody's Julian Yarr: betting on the future videosubscription
- French boutique Villey Giraud Grolleaud makes first lateral from HSF subscription
- European moves: 30 April 2015 subscription
- Travers Thorp Alberga bulks up with former Herbies partner subscription
- Gianni Origoni signs formal alliance with China's Han Kun subscription
- Ukraine – Toughing it out subscription
- Egorov Puginsky's Dimitry Afanasiev: making our countries better and stronger videosubscription