I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Adidas group IP general counsel Tim Behean has moved to a new role in private practice as a director for IP boutique Sipara.
The liquidators of Gibraltar firm Marrache & Co are suing the local branch of accountancy firm Baker Tilly for negligence, breach of duty, conspiracy and dishonest assistance for audit advice given prior to Marrache’s collapse in 2010.
DLA Piper’s Turkish office has demerged financially from the firm, but the two are remaining linked with Istanbul’s Yüksel Karkin Küçük (YKK) now a ‘DLA Piper relationship firm’.
- Gibraltar court throws out Marrache appeals, reveals jury 'tampering' details subscription
- Littleton snares 3VB's Cooklin as director of clerking subscription
- Business optimism soars among law firms despite growing competition subscription
- Offshore special: Singapore focus subscription
- European moves: 13 November 2014 subscription
- Dentons' Africa mastermind Bugingo quits firm subscription
- HSF elects former corporate head Palmer as senior partner subscription
- Ivory Coast Bar vows to pursue Orrick for 'breaching' bar rules subscription
- Special report: Kazakhstan – a safe haven in the CIS subscription
- The long, hard road to Morocco subscription
- Leigh Day forces disclosure of breach of legal professional privilege by security services subscription
- Al Tamimi's Husam Hourani: expansion beyond the Middle East on the horizon subscription
- Mourant Ozannes and Ogier switch senior Jersey funds lawyers subscription
- ENSafrica expands into Namibia with 11-partner merger subscription
- Minster Law and Thompsons secure holiday payout for workers in EAT case subscription
- Dentons launches permanent Casablanca base with raid on UGGC subscription
- Mayer Brown client UBS loses complex derivatives case in High Court subscription