I've been associate editor of The Lawyer since May 2014, having joined the publication as City editor in 2007 before becoming news editor in 2008. I have an interest in the whole legal sector, from in-house and the bar to City firms and ABS, but particular areas of focus have included private equity, pensions, diversity and Scotland. As associate editor I am taking a more active role in research, looking in-depth at firms’ financials as well as particular countries and regions, such as India and West Africa.
- 07983 624197
Blackstone Chambers silk Michael Fordham QC has applied for temporary admission to Singapore’s courts to launch a judicial review relating to alleged overbilling by local firm WongPartnership.
Service is the name of the game for Steven Webb, GC at IT distributor Premier Farnell
FTSE 250 outsourcer Serco has hired BT Global general counsel David Eveleigh as its legal chief in the wake of accusations that it overcharged the Government for electronic tagging.
- Three more partners quit DLA Piper’s Asia practice
- Ex-HSF partner joins launch team for Bakers’ Brisbane office
- Special report: Romania – In a good place subscription
- Maclays posts positive turnover results to £43.3m after seven-year slide
- Malaysia’s Zicolaw expands into Laos
- Squire Patton Boggs merges with Tokyo corporate boutique
- British Library turns to Mills & Reeve and Veale Wasbrough for employment advice
- Reed Smith turns to Pinsents for latest finance hire
- Trio of City boutiques team up with Buzzacott to launch professional advisory service
- HSF generates £800m of revenue in first year post-merger
- India: Modi operandi subscription
- In-house interview: Yoo group GC, Geraldine Mirabile
- Thorntons: Life in Scotland is sweet
- Nigeria: Crowned glory
- The accountants are coming...
- Deloitte prepares to take on the UK legal market
- South Africa: Down and clout subscription