I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Bird & Bird CEO David Kerr has overseen a period of significant growth at the former IP boutique, and more is on the horizon.
Angola and Mozambique both benefit from oil and gas exploration but their by-product of needing modern and extensive infrastructure is creating new investment sources
German firms Görg and Noerr have taken the lead roles on the financing and development of Europe’s largest shopping centre in the heart of Berlin.
- Osborne Clarke's former ally De Wolf sets out independence stall
- DLA Piper demonstrates commitment to CEE with Prague expansion
- European moves: 4 September 2014
- Former Friends of the Earth legal head Phil Michaels loses cancer battle
- Clifford Chance scoops corporate team from Willkie Farr in Paris
- South Square's Knowles and No 5's Dove join High Court Bench
- Squire Patton Boggs picks up Sidley's last German partner
- DLA Piper bulks up in Prague with local merger
- Allen & Overy set to launch in South Africa with senior Bowmans hires
- Hengeler wins reprieve for Uber in German battle over taxi app
- Dutch boutique Rutgers & Posch picks up Freshfields' former Amsterdam head
- Gordons sees revenue fall after shift away from claimant PI work
- Bates Wells Braithwaite mourns former senior partner Stephen Lloyd
- Borenius and Lawin lead as Ask.com owner IAC acquires Ask.fm
- CPS to take no action against ex-Times lawyer Brett in NightJack phone hacking case
- Local authorities clamber aboard the ABS bandwagon
- Law Society picks NHSLA head Dixon as new CEO