I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
Benelux firm NautaDutilh has paid tribute to IP partner John Allen, who was killed with his family in the flight MH17 plane crash last week.
Leeds has taken a harder knock from the slump than its regional peers, with firm headcounts falling behind Manchester. But rejuvenation plans are brewing
Lawyer and partner numbers among Leeds’ ‘Big Six’ law firms - Addleshaw Goddard, DLA Piper, Eversheds, Pinsent Masons, Squire Patton Boggs and Walker Morris - have dropped in the past five years, The Lawyer can reveal.
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence
- Dentons tempts Zizzi back from Clifford Chance for Bucharest boost
- Portugal's PLMJ signs cooperation agreement with Madeira firm
- Former Times legal chief Brett to appeal SDT suspension
- Bowman Gilfillan launches in Durban with maritime bolt-on
- French corporate boutique BDGS picks up Linklaters M&A team
- Special report: Luxembourg – Money plus
- Brodies breaks through £50m with 13 per cent turnover rise
- Weightmans' John Schorah: Everyone in the firm has to focus on efficiency
- MoFo commits to Europe with regional managing partner role
- European moves: 10 July 2014
- Gibraltar lawyers jailed over £40m client money scam
- Simmons' turnover up 7 per cent to £269m, profit up 13%
- Ashurst turnover climbs to £586m, PEP up 22% after Australia merger
- HSF recruits from Taylor Wessing for sixth German partner