I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
The Lawyer’s Africa Elite report is published on Monday (30 March). Ahead of that the first-ever managing partner of Webber Wentzel, one of South Africa’s oldest and largest firms, unveils her plans for the future.
Mayer Brown has hired two senior corporate partners for its Paris office, including Davis Polk & Wardwell’s first-ever non-US qualified hire Arnaud Pérès.
German firm Noerr has announced another strong year with turnover rising by 7 per cent to €197.2m (£145.2m) for 2014, up from €184.5m the previous year.
- Blackstone's Dinah Rose QC secures Supreme Court victory in Prince Charles letters case subscription
- Jenner & Block chief pledges "steady" growth for new London office subscription
- Chicago's Jenner & Block becomes latest US firm to announce London launch subscription
- Dechert Paris partner Mayer quits firm citing conflicts subscription
- Wragge Lawrence Graham expands Paris team with WFW infrastructure hires subscription
- European moves: 19 March 2015 subscription
- CMS becomes latest firm to hire from Clifford Chance in Germany subscription
- Eversheds creates new role of international managing partner to accelerate global growth subscription
- Cross-border referrals don’t come easy subscription
- Referral relationships go under the microscope at inaugural European Legal Networks Summit subscription
- "High-minded tosh": Sumption lambasts establishment claims for Magna Carta subscription
- France's Darrois makes rare lateral hire of A&O corporate partner subscription
- Keoghs' LLPs: 19 per cent profit decline with 4 per cent drop in turnover to £54.9m subscription
- The in-house interview: Schneider Electric’s Peter Wexler subscription
- Berwin Leighton Paisner kicks off UK promotions season with five made up subscription
- Shell promotes from within after exit of global litigation and downstream GCs subscription
- Pinsents makes good on Australia promise through five-partner launch subscription