As news editor I'm responsible for the daily running of the website and all our news coverage. I also have a particular interest in European, African and offshore law firms. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @thelawyerjoanne.
- 0207 970 4615
Dentons has announced plans for its sixth and seventh mergers of 2015, expanding into Latin America through tie-ups with Colombia’s Cárdenas & Cárdenas and Mexico’s López Velarde Heftye y Soria (LVHS).
ENSafrica merges with Ghana firm Oxford & Beaumont subscription
South African firm ENSafrica has merged with Ghana’s Oxford & Beaumont to form ENSafrica Ghana, its seventh African jurisdiction.
European moves: 25 November 2015 subscription
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
- Dentons expansion continues with Luxembourg tie-up subscription
- Gleiss Lutz replaces Loges with duo of managing partners subscription
- Dechert boosts M&A practice as former Weil partner Faugérolas returns to practice subscription
- Horwich Farrelly picks up 43-strong Greenwoods team following Parabis administration subscription
- Fieldfisher hit with €28k damages after tribunal rules it unfairly dismissed Paris secretary subscription
- Full details of Parabis administration emerge as Plexus sale completes subscription
- Cologne faces the axe as Freshfields merges Rhineland offices subscription
- Forbes Anderson Free and Lee & Thompson tie up to create £13.5m media "powerhouse" subscription
- Hot 100 alumni: Gareth Brahams, BDBF subscription
- Offshore special report: ‘City-on-Sea’ looks East subscription
- European moves: 12 November 2015 subscription
- Bakers launches South Africa employment practice with Cliffe Dekker hire subscription
- "Brave" DLA Piper teams up with LOD for flexible resourcing venture subscription
- Slaughters secures success for Olympus as SFO drops prosecution subscription
- Aviva and Linde GCs join stellar European Awards judging panel subscription
- This week’s top 15 legal briefings - 08 Noveber 2015 subscription
- High Court judge slams "cumbersome and inadequate" disclosure process in Kier case subscription