I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett finance partner Sinead O’Shea is relocating from Hong Kong to London, where she will become the elite US firm’s first female partner based in the City.
DLA Piper white-collar corporate crime partner Jo Rickards, who represented former News of the World (NotW) editor Andy Coulson in the recent phone-hacking trial, is leaving the firm to join Kingsley Napley.
These days it’s all about global growth. Right? Not according to our feature today.
- The Lawyer Management Awards shortlist revealed
- Mishcon posts 17% rise in London revenue to £97.8m as total turnover hits £104.6m
- Fee income on public M&A tumbles as deals dry up, research by The Lawyer reveals
- Deals junkies scan horizon in hope
- Olswang revenue up 7 per cent to £117.6m as PEP falls below £500k
- A&O's Wim Dejonghe: Higher plateau means partner hires
- A Guide to your future subscription
- A&O posts record results to £1.23bn but revenue rise lags half year performance
- Orrick continues London growth spurt with Proskauer finance hire
- Introduction: Quality is still the best policy subscription
- Clients shun disaggregation model but stick to quality, The Lawyer research finds
- Edwards Wildman loses partner to Orrick as speculation mounts over London office
- What clients really think about disaggregation subscription
- Mishcon prepares to move London HQ to Aldwych as firm launches Mayfair Private
- The results that matter subscription
- CMS unveils 2013 financials, posting flat global revenue at €842.1m
- Don’t miss out on TLM awards