I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
LLP accounts show health of the UK’s legal market subscription
Financial stability is crucial for any business and law firms are no exception. A survey released last week showed that increasing profitability remains the top concern for the majority of UK firms, despite the fact that the last financial year was a
Law firm management – the highlights subscription
Last month we brought you insight on what it is that makes the job of managing a law firm so tough.
Baker & McKenzie has launched an ‘investigations academy’ aimed at educating its lawyers across all its network on a range of matters relating to regulatory investigations.
- Exclusive: DLA Piper is number one in Global Litigation Top 50 2014 subscription
- The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50: Executive Summary – The day of the regulator downloadsubscription
- Global investigations goes process driven subscription
- How to survive the “demanding” role of managing partner subscription
- I'm a managing partner… get me out of here subscription
- Who'd be a law firm leader? subscription
- What managing partners really, really hate subscription
- Law firm management: the poisoned chalice subscription
- Olswang at the crossroads as turnover lags peer group subscription
- Olswang’s former CEO Stewart quits the firm subscription
- UK 200 International: Consolidation continues as growth accelerates subscription
- The Lawyer Management conference highlights the future subscription
- Baker & McKenzie's Leite: trust me, I'm a lawyer subscription
- The irony of real estate subscription
- Allen & Overy targets Belfast expansion with 100 new roles over five years subscription
- Baker & McKenzie unveils new management but chair Leite stays to 2016 subscription
- Boies Schiller: We're not as big as Quinn Emanuel, but size doesn't matter subscription