I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
All the latest partner hires and other appointments within Continental European firms and offices.
Cypriot firm Dr K Chrysotomides & Co has filed a lawsuit against the EU on behalf of 51 claimants seeking compensation for losses suffered when Cyprus agreed to a ‘bail-in’ on two Cypriot banks.
Benelux firm NautaDutilh has paid tribute to IP partner John Allen, who was killed with his family in the flight MH17 plane crash last week.
- Leeds: Ridings of the storm
- Leeds Big Six lawyer numbers slump as city's legal market reinvents itself
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence
- Dentons tempts Zizzi back from Clifford Chance for Bucharest boost
- Portugal's PLMJ signs cooperation agreement with Madeira firm
- Former Times legal chief Brett to appeal SDT suspension
- Bowman Gilfillan launches in Durban with maritime bolt-on
- French corporate boutique BDGS picks up Linklaters M&A team
- Special report: Luxembourg – Money plus
- Brodies breaks through £50m with 13 per cent turnover rise
- Weightmans' John Schorah: Everyone in the firm has to focus on efficiency
- MoFo commits to Europe with regional managing partner role
- European moves: 10 July 2014
- Gibraltar lawyers jailed over £40m client money scam
- Simmons' turnover up 7 per cent to £269m, profit up 13%