I am responsible for coordinating all The Lawyer's coverage of Europe, the Middle East, Africa and offshore as well as our practice area special reports. As a French speaker I have a particular interest in the French market, but am keen to hear from any Emea or offshore law firms with a story to tell. I previously covered litigation and the bar for The Lawyer and also have experience writing about the hedge funds market. I tweet as @LawyermagEurope.
- 0207 970 4615
DLA Piper and Fasken Martineau have advised Nigerian oil company Oando Energy Resources on its $1.65bn (£980m) acquisition of ConocoPhillips’ Nigerian upstream oil and gas business.
Dentons has hired White & Case’s EMEA director of strategic projects Richard Singer as its new European chief operating officer (COO).
Mrs Justice King has become the eighth female Court of Appeal (CoA) justice in the latest round of appeal court appointments.
- Cuatrecasas sees change at the top as succession plan completes
- Ashurst and MoFo win roles on CPG-Itochu alliance
- Partnership restructuring pays off for Bircham Dyson Bell
- White & Case Paris partner faces harassment case from former associate
- Farrers sees profit rise by 14 per cent as turnover stabilises
- Shearman's Yukos case and the $1,065 per hour lawyers
- Shearman secures record $50bn arbitration award against Russia
- Special report: Germany – Crossing borders
- Freeths sets out stall to double turnover by 2020 after expansive year
- European moves: 24 July 2014
- Cypriot firm launches legal action against EU over 'bail-in'
- NautaDutilh mourns loss of partner killed in Malaysia Airlines crash
- Leeds: Ridings of the storm
- Leeds Big Six lawyer numbers slump as city's legal market reinvents itself
- Special report: Offshore - The Cayman Islands
- Ward Hadaway sees profit plummet despite solid turnover rise
- Dentons agrees new Ghana relationship after former ally chooses independence